Can't decide & don't know what to do ?

so my bf's prom is soon (where I'm from they have it early in the year ) and first time I'm meeting his friends and their gf's and not that I'm intimidated I just feel like I'm going to be uncomfortable because they know each other I don't and I also want to look my best. I just need some help. its in eh a month or so, I've started working out and losing weight, no results yet but still trying. but I'm not sure what dress to wear, make up, shoes, hair or anything. so guys & girls, ideas please !

Most Helpful Girl

• what's your body type?

Here are some dresses I think would look cute on most people and most makeup/shoes, etc would depend on your final dress choice

link

this dress is gorgeous: link

link

link

• thanks for BA and have fun at the prom!

What Guys Said 1

• the easiest thing to do is just show confidence and be out going, stand tall, smile, talk, walk with purpose. now I would suggest a stylish dress that goes to the top of the knee, what color hair do you have? silver necklace along with a slight bit of cleavage, (not much though), silver bracelet (charm like) would go well,

What Girls Said 0