Shades are right for me....?

OK so I went to target to day and I found these shade I really like so I bought them, and I was wondering if they're my style if they look god on me or if I should return them and get another kind. as always, girls and guys, negative and positive answers are all appreciated B)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're too severe, too masculine in their shape and size. Too large and square to suit you.

What Guys Said 4

• No, way too big. Like they unflatteringly said below, the bug-eye thing is offputting. Try smaller, maybe round or octagonal glasses?

• I'm not really digging it.

• no, those are overboard. a bit too big.

• They look really bad. They're huge.

What Girls Said 6

• Call me weird but I think they're cute lol I love big sunglasses. I get what the other girls are trying to say but my shades are that big too and everyone says they look good on me. I think they look fine but if you want different ones then go ahead. It's up to you:)

• thank you. :) I like them too, like, a LOT, but I don't wannalook bug eyed lol

• thans :) and by the way I would never call you weird, hon. at least not for liking bg sunglases lol

• Lol thanks. I just said that because everyone else is like "no they're way to big they don't suit your face" so I was the only one saying I like them:) lol

• I think you are a pretty girl but I don't think the shades suit you. Sorry just being honest. I think they are too big for your face. You have petite features and although biggish shades are in style, they are slightly too big and don't suit you. Sorry just being honest

• I think they are a little too big on the sides. The kinda swallow your face. They're cute but just a tad too big.

• nahh, too much of the bug eye thing going on.

• Not really loving it tbh

• hell no girl! :O