Do guys find gingers sexy?

I have long curly red hair. . And of course pale skin and freckles. How many of you think gingers are sexy?! Also has anyone ever heard of red heads being kinkier, because I believe its true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes-there's a certain appeal they have that one cannot put their finger on. As regards the kinkiness attributed to redheads, one can see that given the stereotype/reputation of them being feisty.

It'd be most interesting to what extent you fit the bill :P (joking of course)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know about other guys but I definitely do. There's just something about redheads but I can't put my finger on it.

• It can definitely go either way depending on the person in question but I'm of the opinion that when you do find a sexy ginger, she's usually SUPER sexy.

• Blonds are for sex and possibly relationships. Brunettes are for relationships. and Redheads are for the kinkiest sex ever! This has been true for me at least my whole sexual life. Redheads have always seemed the best and most willing to experiment in bed. They stand out in a crowd and so they get noticed faster. and their pale skin is just asking to come cum shot all over them! ;) obviously just my personal opinion.

• *raises hand in the air and waves it* I love, and I mean LOVE!, redheads, especially gingers. It's a theory that redheads are hotter sex partners than other hair colored girls, a lot like how blondes tend to be stupid. I've never been with a redhead that disproved this because I've been with two and they were the best I've ever had. By the way, the kinkier the better as long as the guy can deal with them, but in reality most men can't. ;)

• Yes of course your sexy hair just stands out because it's unique it stands out more than a girl with golden hair ;)

• Yes.

• redheads are my favorite! OMG so sexy.

• It depends on the girl, just like it depends on the girls that are blond or brunette. The only thing that is kind of taboo or something that some guys think about because it's not "the norm" is the red pubic hair.

• redheads are my fetish

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a redhead. My boyfriend says the appeal is that it's uncommon... Like it's a subconscious thing... because it's good to have varied genes in your offspring, basically XD It's instinctual in other words... Humans seem to be attracted to uniqueness...

Also, it's apparently got a bonus... because redheads and blondes have less visible hair "down there", it looks better to those who prefer the area shaven...

Hope I helped! :D

• I never really noticed redheads, but then I had a short fling with one and now they really catch my attention. I wouldn't say he was kinkier, but the best I've had to date.

• I do even though I've only seen 3 gingers in my life time xD