Are white teenage boys into black teenage girls?

i have lots of guy white friends and they are always flirting with me and stuff,but they never ask me out,they just don't seem like they want to have a relationship with me because of the color of my skin.

and I'm sure its not because I'm bad looking,because people say I'm pretty and beautiful and I'm slim and the right height.i do a lot of sports. I just don't get it.. are white boys just not into black girls ?d

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it could be for some, I know there are a few white guys that are intrested in black girls. It could be that they are just somewhat afraid of what others might think or afraid to try something new. I myself use to be a little timid about asking a white girl out but I got over it. it also might have something to do with this countries stereotypical idea of beauty. In addition it could be due to the normal reasons, they are afraid to approach you or whatever. You never know I guess but if its a race issue most won't admit it. So yeah but good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't think that at all, they probably don't ask you out because they can't gather the guts to do so.

• i didn't read the question.

I'm sick of these race based questions, cause last I checked, the brain and skin are different organs. Skin doesn't influence thought and thought doesn't influence skin, why do people assume they do?

• well I'm not a teenager but every since I was 13 I have always been attracted to black girls

What Girls Said 1

• Looking for white chocolate are we? I`ll volunteer if you can`t find any guys your looking for ;)

ok now on a serious note there are lots of inter-racial relationships going on and everyone has their own likes/dislikes so yeah white guys do be into black girls lol

I used t have a best friend who was black and during the time before she moved she went out with 2 white guys because she was bubbly and was good-looking