From which part of the world are the most beautiful people?

So guys where do the most beautiful girls come from (South/North America, Western/Eastern/South Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia,etc.)

And girls where do you think are the handsome boys?

You can name countries!

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Ukraine has the most beautiful girls (many of whom I know said that). Also as you go North in Europe girls and boys are so pretty as well. I've been to Sweden & I couldn't believe my eyes of their beauty! :D

Well, when you find beautiful girls you'll find handsome guys for sure :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I have to be partial to Northern Europe, don't I? But I've met a lot of beautiful people from Africa and Asia, though, and Australia has the cutest accent ever for girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • asia has the hottest girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all countries have beautiful girls, for me I am partial to northern European girls. So German and Swedish girls in particular. My girlfriend is swedish and she is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say Indian girls. I also mean girls from Bangladesh and Pakistan. Just look at all those Bollywood actresses. Stunning.

0|1
    0|0
    • It is cos they are all fake, made of plastic. Wake up..

• Yeah, maybe the bollywood actresses are fake (bad example on my part), but I'm talking about the girls I know. They just seem to me to be more beautiful than anyone else, you can tell when they don't wear make up. And there are plenty of models and actresses from other countries who are also fake.

• USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • scandinavians

1|0
    0|0
    • so that's like blond hair, blue eyes and tall?

• Show All
    • master race? that's a little bit nacist.

I was describing stereotipical Scandinavian beauty.

• i was joking ...

What Girls Said 10

• Scottish men are hot! And Italian of course..well some haha..And I think Australian. Some Asian men are pretty good looking also..It's a hard question..there's not one right answer!

0|1
    0|0
  • USA, melting pot of the world. We have people from everywhere living here :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Italy, greece, croatia, I love ethnic guys. But with that said, I like them when they're half australian too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • People from all over the world are pretty! =D

1|0
    0|0
  • Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe, like Portugal, Sweden, Czech Republic and Italy.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls: Eastern Europe, Caribbean

guys: France, Spain, USA

0|0
    0|0
  • indian, Turkish and middle eastern people !

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Asian boys myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe,middle east,south america have gorgeus guys

0|0
    0|0