Women: if females could grow facial hair (and it was normal for them to do so just like it is for men)......

How do you think you would keep your facial hair trimmed?

Would you be clean shaven? goatee? full beard? chin strap? other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow an indie-elitist bro beard

What Girls Said 10

• A wizard beard.. Like super long, id put my weed in it, and my money, maybe my lighter and any other objects that would stay in there.. Maybe like a small pet like a parakeet

• A mustache like Eugene Hütz. Or a Salvador Dalí mustache. :D

Nah not really. Although I probably would grow a beard, haha.

• You know the episode of Family Guy when Peter grows a beard and an endangeredd bird desides to live in it? Yeah it'd look like that. ;] mmmn. yummy.

• i would grow it so it looked like my mustache and beard and like sideburns and hair all combined to make a super -mega helmet style beard!

• I'd be clean shaven or do like a 5 o'clock shadow. Then I would be the sexiest man alive. lol

• I want a beard.

• handle bars

• i would want a full on beard. why not? I can grow one!

• definitely a full beard...combed...and plaited...and I'd hang a little bell off the end. sound sexy?

• A lot of women grow facial hair actually. some even have a lot. one of my friends from pakistan has a lot of facial hair and she shaves regularly. You must be clueless or blind if you didn't know that women have facial hair. it isn't abnormal, its that current beauty standards says its ugly . so women shave and wax. browse your local cvs and you'll find wax kits for the face. women don't want mustaches so A LOT of women shave or wax that area. blondes get away with it because you can't see theirs as much but I have a friend who still waxes hers. I've seen girls with a bit of facial hair along jaw line and I've seen girls with really long side burns. unibrows, etc. I notice this stuff. plus my aunt works at a waxing salon and women come in there all the time to get parts of their face waxed. many women have hormonal states that encourage hair growth on the face. younger women can have them too, like polycystic ovarian syndrome for example (one of my best friends has that but she doesn't get this symptom even though its common) and older women during menopause is another example. some girls just have hairy faces, non related to hormonal abnormalities. some ethnicities of women are more likely to have excess hair like middle eastern and southern asians, mediterranean, etc. it may not get to full blown beard status, but women most definitely have facial hair and some have more than others. just thought id clear that up.

What Guys Said 0