Do guys care if you have stretch marks?

I have had kids, and I'm really nervous about going further with guys because of my stretch marks. Do they care

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan.

It would different if my partner has stretch marks after having a baby of our OWN. But, if you're in a relationship with a woman (who has had children with someone else) and are intimate, touching those stretch marks is a constant reminder that she's experienced the 'miracle of life' with someone else. How is it attractive in any way that you get her stretch marks and the 'other guy' not only had a child with her, but got to experience her body and her finest.

In the end, yes yes, it's all about "personality." But, this is my stance. XD

What Guys Said 8

• This question comes up all the time, and the answer is always a resounding "no, we don't care".

• No you're fine...no worries

• If you have a lot I think a lot of guys would care,including me.

• No, not at all. I'm like the pickiest guy when it comes to women and that's something I actually don't even care about or notice. My girlfriend has them and I didn't even know they were there until she mentioned it after like a month.

• nope... if a guy likes you, he likes you... he won't care... maybe some superficial, 2D guy will care...

• depends on the guy, I don't

• Aw sweety don't worry about that!

• nah that's understandable

What Girls Said 4

• If a guy is that shallow to care about a few stretch marks on you then f*** him and what he thinks, bottom line.

Women need to stop picking themselves apart

real women get stretch marks, some cellulite, extra fat in places, so what ?

We don't have to be perfect god knows men aren't perfect

• Wow I'm really shocked that all the guys basically said 'no.' These are something that we normally can't prevent from happening (especially if you went through a pregnancy). I don't know if I would go pouncing around in a bikini (I'm not really comfortable with that yet) but it shouldn't be something that makes you self-conscious in the bedroom.

• If a guy just want your body they care but if a guy loves you so much even your whole body's skin has stretch mark it doesn't matter to him

• Stick to one and understandng