How do I look hot? I'm fat right now...

OK a bunch of guys including my dad (and then a bunch of girls including my sis and my mom...so everyone except 3 of my bffs) say I'm fat. I'm five six and a half and weigh 160. I've tried on bikinis and tankinis just to see if I'd look anywhere close to acceptable and my parents said to stick to my one piece suits. plus people tell me my legs are really wide. I eat really healthy foods (when I can, the other times my parents give me nasty fatty foods) but I still look the same, help?

Most Helpful Girl

• just exercise everyday..go for a run round your block, stop eating the "nasty foods" your parents give you, eat more vegetables, fruits and white meat (chicken, fish). if you're not too bad at cooking, make your own meals. you don't have to be thin, just be healthy. I don't know how big 160pounds is either, but as long as you start to feel the vitality in your body, you know you're on the right track. I have friends who are a little overweight or more, and they feel tired all the time, have backaches and cramped tired feet. some of them have started to exercise & eat healthily, and are feeling better. so losing weight for health is recommended.

• I do eat fruits and vegetables when I can and I prefer white meat but I'm saying my parents buy small amounts of vegetables and fruits and only buy red meat and they get pissed when I don't eat their foods, they say its an "add on to me being difficult"

• whatttttttttttt. that's annoying. what about if you follow them to the grocer's, and pick out your own meat, then lower down the amount of red meat purchasd? :/ that's what I did when I went to the grocer's with my mum. it's not difficult for them really, all they're doing is paying for it, and chicken ain't that expensive -_-'

• I tried that, my mom looked at me, said psh (litrally "psh") said it wasn't cheap enough (it was cheaper than the red meat) and put it back. I had to act like an annoying toddler and keep putting it in for god knows how long until she gave up and let me buy it

What Guys Said 3

• lol, it doesn't matter if your parents give you "nasty food" just don't eat it, get them to get healthy food or buy your own, its your fault stop trying to blame your parents.

just eat lots of small meals per day and do high intensity intervil training (your not doing it right if you can't phisycly continue and need to throw up)

also if you want to lose the weight really fast go on a keto diet. (low carb, high protein) will make you feel like sh*t and drained all the time but you will lose the weight quicker

• link

Wear that type of cloths, sure you will be Patakha (hot),

• Go on a diet and don't eat the bad foods. Also you need to make sure you exercise every day. You're young so your metabolism is going to be fast. If you put in the effort you will start to lose weight

What Girls Said 4

• In pounds or kilograms? I'm not really sure what 160 pounds looks like, but I don't think its extremely overweight is it? I'm sorry, I can't picture it in my head. But I just googled it and that's not even fat? O.o its not extremely fit either but hey, everyone could use a little exercise anyway so I'm sure if you just eat healthy and exercise every now and then you will find yourself at the right weight for your body type. Good luck x

• in pounds, its not THAT overweight I guess, the dude pawan_jasoria put a link up of this certain type of clothing, the people in those pics is what I look like (body type wise)

• If you look like those people, then you are not overweight at all.

• you are about my sisters size. the people who call you fat are just assholes. ill bet you look just fine just like my sister looks just fine. don't listen to anyone. how do YOU feel about yourself? because that is all that matters. some days you will feel prettier than others just like osme days you will feel crummier than others, but that's normal. don't let anyones opinion of you affect how you feel about yourself.

• If you eat small portions about six times a day a exercise leisurely it should speed up your metabolism.. And besides you don't sound fat, fat would be like 4'3 at 160..haha that'd be funny to see

• ive seen that, a dude looks like that and he goes to my school... he gets picked on so much but he a douche so it not as sad

• lolz haven't tried it yet but he waddles but it SOOOOOOOO funny

• maybe if he falls he'll be like a turtle who has flipped on its shell

• ...