Guys; The Pixie Hair Cut?

Okay, right now I have chest length hair. My hair is very fine... So unless I spend an hour or more on it... It's flat and stupid in most cases. Too lazy to work on it.. I rock the lazy ponytail. Most days, its the lazy way. I'm sick of my hair always being in my face and looking stupid by the end of the day if I decide to wear it down. I'm tall and skinny with a very good sense of style(not super sexy high heel and leather jacket type... like cute dresses and skinny jeans), long hair looks good on me with WORK... In turn, not a hell of a lot of luck with the men... I'm sick of the hair, so maybe short is the way? How do you feel about a pixie or short hair cut? Do the fed up and adventurous ladies like us have a chance or is it all about the long locks?

examples: (the following resemble my face shape relatively, but are not me. && websites have spaces, please remove and cut and paste in to browser to view)

short-hairstyles.com/short/s25. htm

youtube. com/watch?v=k-fXGm5_isg

imageandstylenews. com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pixie-haircuts .jpg

TOO DUDE, not enough sexy girl?

Add on to question:

body type:

suradiolive.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/womens_body_types_02. jpg

similar body type +2 or 3 pounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• couldnt see the body link but DONT cut your hair like that. And how do you think fair skin is bad ? I like fair skin. Nothing wrong with buns either they look really nice on girls too. I say keep your hair length and go see a professional that might cost little more then your used to and see what they recomend.

What Guys Said 2

• it looks fine.(:

• it depends on the body type, diffrent hair cuts completly alter diffrent girls in diffrent ways, post a link to a girl that you would compare to what type of body you have and then we can judge

What Girls Said 2

• i have short hair and several of my friends do too. the only thing I have to say about it is, you still have to work with it EVERYDAY. that's what I miss about long hair. being able to pull it in a ponytail. it takes less work to make it look good, but you have to do work on it everyday because when you wake up in the morning it will look like a tornado.

• sexyyyyyyyyy