Do guys like a girl with a cute feminine style or an edgy style?

I'm Asian and I don't know what Asian guys like so hopefully someone can answer ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really matter, you girls can make any type of attire look cute.

What Guys Said 3

• Why does it matter what only Asian guys think and not guys as a whole? =(

• link

This is the best fashion I think. An I hang out with asians a lot! and I'm sure they would agree.

• famine style :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should wear whatever you like!

I am asian too.

I like Audrey Hepburn a lot and her style is basics that will last for ever and ever!

so I usually wear PLAIN 3/4 sleeve shirts. Like in colors of navy, black, ash pink etc

and Then I would wear jeans, just plain jeans. Or in the summer and the spring I would wear a flowy dress or knee length skirt,. whichever. I like to shop a lot at Forever 21! It's cheap and it's fashionable. Not all their clothes is my type but most of it, like the plain tees. Some times I can get them for like $3 a tee, and it's just plain color (not even on discount, it is just what it is). I love Forever21. You can shop them online too if you like it. It's more girly than not, but it does have some edge if you like that too.