Men: what kind of smell do you like women to wear?

I would like to know what kind of smell really appeals to men? Roses? Sharp smells? If you invited a woman over, what smell would you like her to wear?I know men's choices vary greatly, but I am just trying to figure out a "general" favorite.

If you know the name of the perfume, lotion or whatever please include that if possible.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Mild and sweet smells... Anything too strong gets sickening and sweet smells are a lot more pleasant than a lot of perfumes that try too hard. My ex used to wear something along the line of rose, it was nice... but jesus was it strong, I dated her almost three years ago and my wardrobe has only lost the smell lately.

What Guys Said 6

• id say something sweet smelling like fruit or something...this girl I was with for a while used edible perfume, yeah I can say that I liked it though I don't know what it is specifically.

And also are your eyes really two different colors? That's a really rare thing

• Nutral.

Perfumes and whatnot gives me headaches... My sense of smell is hyper sensitive...

• Love Spell by Victoria Secret

• To be honest I don't care. If you like it than I like it.

• Regular girl smell.

• i don't know any names of perfumes or lotions or whatever but I love when girls lightly smell sweet like when they sit next to you or walk by. I don't like when girls have a weird strong perfume. it should be a girly fragrance

What Girls Said 3

• My friend gave me this very sweet smelling antibacterial thing from bath and body. It smelled super sweet like candy, every time I'd put it on guys noses would perk lol. They'd sniff the air and say that's very sweet. Maybe their senses get pique when they smell candy sweet smells?

• A lot of guys like vanilla and sweet fruity scents. by the way your eyes are gorgeous! Your one eye looks violet I'm so jealous haha

• I know you were asking guys but I just got american eagle bohemian for Christmas and a few guys told me they liked it. its really fresh and smells kind of like citrus. but it's not really that strong. I love it ha ha (: