People seem to look at me a lot...are they good or bad looks?

Obviously I'm a bit paranoid and insecure. I'm 20 and have never had a girlfriend, making things worse. It's not just girls that look - but guys too. I don't think I'm UGLY, but I don't think I'm exactly very attractive.

I guess what I'm asking is, what does it mean when girls look at you, and in my case, do you think they're good or bad looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're probably good. Unless you're acting like a jerk before you receive these looks. Then it's probably "What the hell?! Who does he think he is?" look. Typically, if someone looks at you, it's either because they find you attractive (this look is frequently, but not always, used with a smile) or a bad "you're a jerk" look I described earlier. They're typically pretty easy to differentiate depending on the person's facial expression. Don't worry, you're probably not a jerk. :)

• They seem to almost be. Blank-ished looks. And I don't think it's me being a jerk - they do it when I'm not even saying anything.

• I'm not sure then. Do you ever try talking to these people? How they regard you could be helpful as to figuring out their reasons for staring.

• x2 on the blank looks. People p*ss me off with their mystery.

What Girls Said 3

• good in looks. like starting

you don't see girls looking at guys they arnt attracted to?

i don't know about they guy then, maybe jealous of something you have. maybe you don't look your age?

no idea really actually what it is, it can be anything, maybe you should ask some of your friends.

• Me not looking my age - at all - could be a reason... "What's a high school freshman doing here!?" look may be the look I'm getting. Lol.

• lol that is what I thought. I was like woah he's 20?!?

i get that too. I'm a senior in high school . pple and teachers say or you in 10 or 11th grade ?pisses me off!

hey it is going to help you in the long run :) lol

• You shouldn't worry...you're cute. They're probably giving you "good looks." Just act confident and don't overthink things! =)

• your all good I bet its all good looks if it was me it would me a good look..so no worries

What Guys Said 2

• I get looks a lot to by a lot of attractive girls and I know that its a look of curiosity and interest but in my own self insecurities I tend to think otherwise, but that's just my thoughts tryin to decieve from the truth. we are our worst enemies so when we think these negative things, its most likely a lie especially if your more insecure than confident. so basically what I'm tryin to say is I'm sure they are looks of interest and attraction and when guys guyc stare its a look of jealousy and insecurity they see in themselves, wanting something you have. so as I guy that goes through the same thing try to hold this inside and believe they are looks of interest, maybe it will help your confidence.

• because you're a justin bieber wannabe and look just as gay as him.