Short hair on girls? perfectly feminine or a little too... manly?

In the links below, remove the spaces and paste into your browser... In these photographs is me, with my hair pinned back, up, and sideways to make it look like I have a super short hair cut.

flickr. com/photos/58180790@ N07/5348188158/in/ photostream/

or

flickr.com/photos/ 58180790@N07/5348188176/in/ photostream/

should I go for it?

would it look better in brown?

any suggestions?

The links work, you just have to remove ALL of the spaces.

there are 3 spaces on the first link: after flickr., after 90@, and after /in/.

there are 2 spaces on the second link: after photos/ and after /in/.

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown would definitely look better on you. The blond doesn't look natural somehow. Also, that first pic in the set, with your hair longer and darker...that looked pretty good! My advice: stop fussing over your hair so much. The more you do, the more damaged it will be, and the less you'll have to work with. What's your normal hair look like? Odds are, that's your best bet, believe it or not. Dying it and whacking it short aren't neccessary. If you DO decide to dye it, stick with a color that's close to your own, as a drastic color contrast will look fake if it doesn't match your complexion.

Oh, and short hair is perfectly fine, as is long hair, though most guys prefer it long on a girl. The short look can be cute, but if you're not careful, it may give the impression that you're looking for female attention instead of male.

Best of luck to you! You're a pretty girl already...you just need to realize that. :)

What Guys Said 6

• It's not MANLY at all, unless a girl has like a crew cut (then again Sigourney Weaver pulled that off in Alien 3) I think long hair is one of those things that's naturally feminine, but I have NO problems with short...

• It's the pixie/elfin look. I think it's very hot myself.

• You look cute.

Short hair can look quite smart, but never as attractive as longer hair can. Depends on what you want to achieve.

• Post them to your profile page and send me a freind invite I can't for some reason bring up the photos. In my oppinion like chin length straight. I don't know why.

• I think that it looks good on you but its totally up to you.

• Short hair can look cute on some girls and bad on others. I reckon it really suits you.

What Girls Said 4

• The short hair doesn't look bad, but I think medium or long hair would suit you much better. Especially if it was dark! (: Hope everything work out!

• i think you look great with hair like that. you remind me of Mia Wasikowska and your hair texture pulls off the look very well. but then again, you might not want to impress a girl and I've also heard that boys like long hair. so good luck!

• long is good.

• I like short.