Ladies: opinion on sagging? none, a little, or below the butt?

My sisters say none but I think a little is alright.

• None
  • A little (like the top of briefs/boxers showing)
  • Below the butt

Most Helpful Girl

• haha OK get this- did you know that when a guy sags below his arse he's bascally calling hiself gay?

ok so sagging originated in prisons in the early days and a man would walk in the courtyard with his pants sagging to signal that he was ready for sex with a man. so, when guys sag below the butt, theyre basically saying theyre ready to screw a guy XD

i know they don't do it on purpose, but I hink its hilarious.

anyways, I like it sagging just a tiny bit, like the tops of boxers (I love boxers, not briefs ughhh)

:)

What Girls Said 14

• I guess it really just depends on the guy. Some guys can rock the saggin look while others just look silly. So just look in the mirror. Do you like the guy you see in it when your pants sag? Well if you don't want to take your sisters word for it just go out to the mall and see what others think by the way they look at your clothing style.

• None, it looks stupid, buy some pants that fit

• Sagging is so passé.

• Personally, I think its trashy. I know sometimes it happens and you don't even notice, but that's a bit different than wanting to do it.

• Ugh..NONE..it looks just awful. :/

• okay so I voted none, but I guess a little underewear showing can be sexy. it depends on the situation. but I honestly don't like the look of the sag at the bum. I don't mind some underwear at the top, but if you're wearing a shirt and you can't see that anyway, the sag is gross.

i actually prefer a man in slacks, then I can better observe his but. really, a nice but is much better shown then hidden in huge amounts of sag.

• none ugh

• None. If a guy talks to me with saggy pants, I will ask him to pull them up before we continue talking. Yes, it really does annoy me that much.

• I don't like sagging at all, I find myself wanting to go up to these men & pull their pants up because that is how much it irritates me. I don't know why men do it, but I can't stand it.

• NONE. If I see a guy with there jeans sagging I tell him to get a belt or suspenders lol.

• None.

• I think a little is hot but too much looks so stupid

• It doesn't really matter. But I like em below the ass. (: haha!

• none. not into it

What Guys Said 1

• Im not a girl, but I like it. I sag my pants- only a littl though. Never below the arse. I don't thik your poll is reflective of girls opinions. Lots secretly do like it- I'm sure