What's better, or should I say... worse?

which do you perfer guys on girls... QUITE SHORT healthy natural shiny sexy hair OR QUITE LONG unhealthy dry limp hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your the same girl who posted stuff before about getting short hair...

try this out lol its a long shot but

link

victoria beckham incase you didn't know who that was

What Guys Said 1

• The former. Healthy is always good and short hair grows out.

What Girls Said 3

• I was in your position. I had really long hair but it was really damaged from heat styling, so I had to get it cut off in to a layered bob. I actually quite liked it and guys did too. Its been about a year since I did and its grown a few inches and is just past my shoulders. I don't straighten it or get it bleached anymore so its getting back to being long and healthy, within 6 months I'll probably have it back to my old length. So if its damaged you should definitely give it the chop, then just let it grow out again. Plus there is always hair extensions which you can get really cheap clip in ones on ebay.

• neither. I like healthy, long hair. but if I had to choose I'd say healthy short

• healthy hair