Ever felt like you were not attractive enough?

There's a common saying, "she's out of your league". But how many of us truly believe that. There are times when a person often wonders about their own looks, ultimately lowering their self esteem. There are times where I find it hard to go up to girls that I'm interested in, simply because I don't feel that I'm attractive or that I get rejected.I have no problem talking to girls, its talking to new girls in a club setting I have a problem with. With most girls, we end up becoming friends, stuck in that friend zone area I guess. There days where I like how I look and other where I dont. So I ask you guys, how do I put myself out there, without worrying about my looks or I'm I thinking too hard and don't have anything to worry about because my looks are fine?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have lots of thoughts about how I look. Back in high school I used to get made fun of because of the way I talked and looked. Well today, I'm making the big bucks. Fuck those people with a big steel shower curtain. I am still single but I know I'm worth something. As long as you're a nice guy at heart than don't worry about the she's out of my league type gals. Most of them are Hos anyway. Just focus on yourself, work hard and eventually you'll meet someone with a great personality because character tops looks any day of the week. FACT. Just know that you are worth something because every guy thinks he's too ugly for a girl at some point. Hell I think that every time I ask a girl out. But if she says no, then f*** her and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• ok f*** the she's out of my league sh*t, f*** the friends zone...girls like men to be men, assertive, take control...dont be a shoulder to cry on..give sympathy but lending a shoulder ain't ganna get you laid.

Being attractive is part of it..but the most attractive thing in a man is confidence, if you ain't got that you won't pop that! you with me ?

• I feel like that all the time, I'm scared to approach a guy who I think is cute because I'm afraid he's going to look at me like, "why are you here?" I know exactly what you mean.

What Guys Said 1

• This is gonna be one you prob already know (and don't wanna hear)... you are gonn ahavta keep on keepin on with this... To gain experience in dating is essential, as with everything else in life- so you won't have fears/butterflies every time you see a young lass you wanna date. Experience is everything. So gain experience. So what, you'll get rejected.. you will be fine. The key is to use your past... just keep moving forward.. Never allow fear to stop you from getting what you want in life.