Dying Stripe in Hair?

So I'm kind of a "good girl." I always do my homework, don't get drunk or high, etc. What would you think if a girl like me put a blue or purple (haven't decided yet) stripe in my hair? It would probably start at the nape of my neck and since I typically wear my hair down it wouldn't be super noticeable. I'm not thinking about doing it because it's "cool" but more because I think it's cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is cute at any age! Go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• go for it if you like it

• It seems like you want some attention by doing this. Just remember that it's not permanent if things go wrong. Try it out on a very hidden spot in case the color doesn't turn out right. I would have suggested going green to match your eyes but green isn't the best color. Plus some people get green hair from swimming in pools.

• Not attention. I do not want attention! I think it looks really cool and would like to participate in the coolness. That was weird wording, sorry.

• Do what you want. If you think it'd look good, then go for it. Not something I'd find especially attractive, but I'm sure some people would.

• i think people who do that look f***ing stupid, but its your choice

• Supportive...

• just saying what I think, I'm not saying don't get one, I'm just saying they look really bad

• Well your face looks really bad! Nah, I'm just kidding. Whatever, I'm starting to rethink it anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• I dyed my whole head blue, and people respected me for it.

I got a lot of compliments and to be honest, it was one of the

most amazing feelings in the world. I think you should go for it

get highlights, (in any color) or a stripe would be cute. Depending

on where it is.

If you do end up dying it, try not to straighten it so much or anything

if you want the color to last.

• Go for it! I think it will look super cute. You only live once!