What is the best romance movie out there?

i love a good love story, and was wondering what are peoples opinion on what they consider to be the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Notebook.

What Guys Said 3

• Turner & Hooch. Greatest love story of our time.

No, really, I'd recommend 'Love Actually', it's the best romance I've seen, and being a guy I'm naturally picky about them.

• "Somewhere in Time"

• Korean movie: "A Moment to Remember"

What Girls Said 3

• the notebook

only you

• Only You was a really cool movie!

(The Notebook was the best though ;) )

• Pearl Harbour (the film with Ben Affleck)

• My favorite romance movie is "Gone with the wind"

to me it shows how one girl can love a guy and idolize him so much, but never really even know him. This is because Iove someone since I was 16 until now, although I am with someone else.

She was loved so much by rhett butler, but her eyes were only for ashley, and that ruined her marriage.

I hope that I NEVER allow that to happen to my marriage. Therefore, since this movie says so much to me about my life, I love it. I also love that old movies don't show too much of the rated R type stuff, and yet it is so romantic. The clothes! the music! the way the actors and actresses look and how lovely the dances! I just love this movie so much. I have the special edition ofcourse and have seen it more than a hundred times. I also watch it every single night that I can't go to sleep and it helps me fall asleep!

That is the only movie I love, no other movie I love as much as this movie.