Who else thinks Justin Beiber should get a Turkish bad boy image?

Wear leather hotpants, and come on stage rubbing himself in hot grease, inviting ladies backstage and singing about courtesans.

Most Helpful Girl

• well to be honest. I think he's perfect as he is.

... I hope you can hear the sarcasm in this comment, or my street cred has seriously gone down (and it's pretty low as it is).

What Girls Said 7

• LMFAO! You should replace his Manager!

• that would be funny and awesome

• that's kinky, he'll probably start drawing in the older crowd...

• HAHA! That would be great! his fans would change from little girls to old men!

• haha. I don't know about that one karkingjack

• hah no

• I like him the way he is. no

What Guys Said 2

• i think he should get lit up like he did on that episode CSI or whatever show it was.

• Hahaa, was he on CSI?

• he was on one of those crime solving mystery shows. my dad is a big fan of those types of shows. he was watching one of them and he said that justin was the bad guy. I started to watch it and justin was supposed to be a good guy. but then he turned out to be some psycho and he fired on the detectives but they responded with more lead that a metal factory. look the video up on google. you won't be disappointed.

• LOL, awesome!

• He should dye his hair black and dress like Alucard from Hellsing.