Do guys like bikini flat abs?

I'll be honest I don't have flat abs, but I'm not fat at all, my legs are pretty toned and so is everything else, I've just always struggled with my stomach...I just have a little bit of flab on my tummy. Do guys only like girls with flat abs like the girls in the magazines?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a fat face is the worst part of fat - that and fat fingers, so if it's just a teeny bit of flab on your stomach then it's no biggy. It's a flaw, but we all have flaws and if the only flaws you have are as minor as that then you are verrrrrry attractive indeed. :)

What Guys Said 4

• You are beautiful, Just the way you are! ~bruno mars~

• Look'n @ your pics on your profile...you don't have to worry about your stomach. It's, imo, the most self-conscious part of the body, & 99% of people aren't satisfied with how their stomach looks.

• well with me, i would over look that just for the fack that your legs are toned. so to me, you would be perfect. but do you think that you have very attractive toned legs?

• noo, I actually think a little bit of chub is cute (not a fat belly just some chub)

What Girls Said 0