I look young for my age...is that a potential problem?

I am 19 years old but I only look 15 or 16, especially when I wear my glasses. Would guys be less likely to come and talk to me because I look so young and not their age?

Most Helpful Girl

• yay! I have the same problem! I guess since I grew up in a small town though, everyone knew how old I actually was.. but now that I'm at university, everyone thinks I'm really young.. amazingly though, I met a guy who actually looks youger than he is, and we kinda started seeing each other, which is kindof ironic..but pretty cool still! lol.. honestly though, don't worry, if a guy is attracted to you, he's gonna be attracted to you no matter how old, or rich, or young, or poor, or smart you actually are.. :)

• Okay thanks. I was just thinking that some guys may not come start a conversation because I lok so young. I started flirting with some guy the other day and he said he thought I was I high school lol. I was wondering then if he would of talked to me first if I looked a little older lol. God luck to you with your guy though :)

What Guys Said 1

• in the u.s. yes because of legal issues and it just looks bad and 98 percent of time the ones that would aproach you only have in interest in teenage girls. just in this wasn't clear, if you look like a minor then its assumed that you are

What Girls Said 2

• Embrace on it. I don't look like my age either. Most of people mistakenly for being 20. If a guy going like you because he like your attitude and love your flaws. You'll appreciate when you get older.

• lol I know what you mean! Don't worry you'll be wanting to look young a few years from now. Hey, and when we're 40, we'll look 30! Yay! lol =p

• lol I know that's good for when we get older! I'm not so upset I look so young most of the time haha