Eye contact?

When I got to school this morning, there were only like 3 people there. The guy I like, his stepbrother and me. And every morning when I walk by him to get to where I usually stand, I can feel him following me with his eyes. So today I was standing pretty close t him because he had moved spots and was sitting on the bench closer to where I always stand. and I was standing there I could see him out of the corner of my eye, and I could see his head was sort of turned in my direction. So I turned to look at him and he was looking at me and we made eye contact for like 2 seconds. And then there were 2 other instances where I caght him looking at me today and we made eye contact. And these aren't the only times either, I catch him looking at me (or my friend tells me she sees him) everyday. And sometimes when I talk to him he will look me in the eye, then look away and look back at me and so forth. I don't know if that means he is nervous? So are the eye contact things and all that good signs? because sometimes I think he likes me and sometimes I don't, but if he didn't why would I catch him looking at me all the time right? Sorry this is driving me crazy :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I really think he likes you and is a bit nervous about it. For guys like this, you kind of have to hold their hand a little and let them know it's okay. Step it up a bit, and be a bit more obviously interested in him and what he's doing. If that doesn't work, get him alone and quickly kiss him. Then say "I hope that was okay. I've wanted to do that for a while." I've used some variation on that trick to bring a few guys out of their shell, and it's always worked.

• How else could I go about making it more obvious? I always ty to make eye contact when I can, and I talk to him when I can.

• Well if you're uncomfortable with the kissing, you can make physical contact. Like touch his hand or arm or shoulder when you talk to him. Guys eat that up too.

What Guys Said 3

• Making eye contact is a part of the "guy's game", looking into her eyes (not her boobs) and not breaking contact. Than looking away and establishing eye contact once again.

Chances are he has some kind of feelings for you

• Yep, I'm with the girls on this one. He likes ya. :D

Hes REALLY nervious.

• Thanks for the answer. but he is a very laid back social guy. why wold he be nervous? he acts fine when I talk to him but I guess his body language says otherwise.

• Yep,im with lolli... there is a big difference

• I gues I never thought about that

• Definetly likes you, and he's just nervous so he looks away. :)

What Girls Said 4

• HE LIKES YOU! :)

• Thanks for the answer. it is just hard for me ot believe HE could like ME.

• Yeah I did the same thing. In the end he went with someone else. So go with your gut or you will regret it.

• yes he likes you .and he thinks your attractive so he gets nervous .so therefore he can't keep steady eye contact with you because of his nervousness

• Aww how cute he clearly likes you but seems nervous!

• he likes you clearly. I wouldn't say he is nervous.just that he doesn't want to be a creep staring at you non stop.

my advice is to just start up conversation.