Is showing your boxers still hot? sagging I guess?

views? on anything to do with the question...

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Fun fact! Sagging pants in prison was used to show availability to other inmates. :D

I just felt like saying that. I myself don't care, but apparently alotta people don't like it.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• Haha I don't think it was ever hot. If you wanna do it anyway wear nice boxers!

1|0
    0|0
    • haha, no. it was because they got their belts taken off them so they don't try to hang themselves with them

• sagging your pants is definitely not hot at all... :(

1|1
    0|0
  • No. It makes you look messy, like you don't care about yourself or your appearance. It also makes you look lazy and like you're trying to be cool. High-schoolers can get away with it but don't try it any time beyond that.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think it makes you look chilled out. I'm only talking about a couple if inches btw

• no not at all. it seems immature and what little middle schoolers might do to impress the little cheerleader =) no offense but not hot

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not hot, it was never hot, it was always stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm my thoughts on this are that it is unattractive. One of my friends does it and we always make fun of him for it. But yeah not what I like to see on a potential guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • whats funny about it? Is it weird that I get laughed at, but I like the attention?

• Show All
    • I have black boxers with pickles on them and they say "tickle my pickle" ;) lol

• But I don't sag them :P

• I don't think it was ever hot, it just makes me want to tell them to pull their damn pants up.

2|0
    0|0
  • It was NEVER hot.And it never will be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but no. I think it is gross. It's not hot

1|0
    0|0
  • It has always been disgusting, ain't nobody wanna see anybody whitie tighties..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh goodness no! It is so unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • still hot? it never was

0|0
    0|0
  • as in it was ever hot maybe back in the 80s but now NO

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone who shows their boxers should be put into stocks and exhibited in a public square. Of course, they would probably be flattered and not think of this as punishmnet

0|0
    0|0
  • When was it hot?

2|0
    0|0
  • its more comfy so I do, not really worried what a woman thinks, they don't have to put up with wearing a tight belt all day.

and its not like my pants/shorts are low more that my boxers are a bit higher than my belt.

and if a woman tells me that it looks stupid (has happened) I would look more stupid pulling my pants up to impress her so I just do what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sag my pants I put my jeans halfway down my butt once this girl just pulled my jeans down in public and everyone could see my boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah just wear some nice mid tight jeans and nothing baggy with a hollister/abercrombie/lacoste shirt. I wore that one day, and damm I'm actually a nerd, girls were looking at me :D.

0|0
    0|0
    • Switch that for some g-star, diesle superdry, zambroni and you are good to go