People Think My Hair Looks Fake?

I know a lot of people think my hair looks really fake. But then again a lot of guys like it.

I just don't know what would look better.

It's super confusing for me to decide what I want to do.

Any advice?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey(:

You have a great hair cut, so you have that going for you.

If you like bleach blond hair, then rock it! If you don't 100% love it or do it for others, change it!

Maybe this golden blond color!

link

Its more natural and would bring out your eyes and tan skin(:

As for the curls, you look great with curly hair! But maybe instead of a really tight curling iron curl, you could do something more natural but would still look like you tried. I love this tutorial;

link

Good luck<3

What Guys Said 6

• It IS fake, or so done up it may as well be fake.

• Yeah, my advice is that you stop giving a sh*t about 'fake' comments.

• Reminds me of Juno Temple's hair. I think it's just fine. link

• "It's super confusing for me to decide what I want to do"...then why worry about other people when you are deciding what YOU want to do?

• I wouldn't worry about it. it looks great and if you like then screw everyone else.

• I agree with marty. Use less stuff in there, you'll look a lot better.

What Girls Said 18

• I"m sorry... it does. It reminds me of goldy locks with tight curls. I think because you have blond hair, it looks like its been through a lot of heat damage so that might add to the factor. Try brushing it out. or use rollers... the tossled, just got out of bed look is the new IN. especially with the victoria secret models. It looks like you did a more effortless and natural look than i-woke-up-at-4am-took-2-hours-on my hair-and-makeup look (i've been there). You do have a beautiful face, don't get me wrong. Maybe use less hair spray? That might help?

• looks real to me... maybe a tiny bit like extensions, but not really. I think you have pretty hair, I would leave it alone and like kyle said screw the others

• Well is it fake? If its extensions take them out! Only scene queens can get away with hair extensions and sometimes they can't even do it!

and if your hair is real, chill with the hair spray ;) lol.

does your hair have really bad split ends? is it damaged?

my hair gets really bad split ends and it gets really damaged. I know it sounds gross but one day wash it with two egg yolks and some beer, or try mayonnaise and vinegar. that's what I do. The protein in the egg yolks acts for a natural conditioner and adds some shine to your hair, and the beer is just there to rinse out the egg yolks real well bot don't put it towards your roots or else it makes your hair look greasier faster. mayonnaise conditions dry and brittle hair and helps it condition better, and Vinegar removes scaly build-up and residue from hair shafts and closes the cuticles. It makes it easier to style.

i do the egg yolks and beer every two weeks and I do the mayonnaise and vinegar twice a month or sometimes just once a month(:

(: I hope this helped at all! (:

• It isn't fake lol, no extensions.

I actually don't use any hairspray. Because I hate it.

My curls stay all day..

I don't have bad split ends, and it's only damaged the tiniest bit from coloring it.

I'm not sure about trying all the food stuff because I get my hair treated for damage every month..

• oh, well then I don't know what to tell you.

• if your hair is that big of an issue in your life, you've got many things coming for you, love!

I think you'd look a lot better natural, in terms of your make-up and your hair, anyways.

• i think it looks it looks cute & you should change it ONLY if you don't like it

• You should do what YOU want to do with your hair. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

• Your hair doesn't look fake to me, However being blond you shouldn't wear black makeup, dark brown would suit you. You're actually really pretty. I don't think you even need to wear makeup you have natural beauty. But its being hidden. Some people may say your hair is fake as your eye makeup makes you look fake.

• I completely agree, your hair would look like it's sunbleached- your tan enough for it to be logical if you live in a sunny beachy area. But your make is very over done- you don't need it! Honestly too much makeup makes people question whatelse is fake. All you need is mascara! And I'd say you'd look stunning if you brushed thoses curls into waves

• dont care what people think your hair looks nice

• I think that you should disregard what people think about your hair and wear it how you want to. But in my opinion you really done up, maybe if you wear a little more casual, like not curling your hair and wearing less makeup you would look more natural.

• Honestly it does look kind of fake, but it is probably just damage from the bleach and harsh contrast between your skin color and hair color. It is very obvious that it isn't natural (color). You are a very pretty girl and your hair looks good style wise, but IMO with your skin tone you would look more natural with a darker blond base and lighter highlights.

Now that is my opinion, but it all comes down to what you think:)

• It doesn't look fake to me.

I think its gorgeous!

I think you should just keep it like it is.

• who cares?

just do you =)

• Did you curl it? :)

• put treatments in your hair.. or get a darker color

• nope you look good. gorgeous hair!

• Thank you (:

According not to a few people here.

I used to have it a brownish blond, but I just don't know what to do.

• well people are dumb ha ha guys know nothing =ppp

• not to sound mean or anything but ALLL of you looks fake! the tan, the hair, the nails? and how much make up do you need? that's just my opinion..

• the pic you posted is OK. but maybe that's because it's black and white. from you profile picture, your hair does look fake - because it is SO blond. super blond = artificial looking, especially when you have tanish skin. I'm not really liking the bleached hair. if it was darker, you wouldn't be getting those comments about it looking fake, that's what I think anyway.

JUST a suggestion: maybe you should try doing a more natural blond colour, like a dirty blond, I think that'd be nice.

• it looks fryed like you have strightend and culed it millions of times...you should do that less often so it won't look damaged... you should wash it and leave it natrual...what does your natrual hair look like?