Going without makeup?

Is it a good thing to go "au natural" with your makeup some days? As in, it's a kick-around-the-house and run-errands kind of day. I feel like it's better for my skin to leave it just with moisturizer and not put any makeup on whatsoever. Girls, opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is better for your skin, but if you take care of your skin and use makeup remover on a daily basis for times when you don't need to wear makeup then wearing makeup everyday isn't as harmful as you may think. Do what makes you feel comfortable. If you don't want to wear makeup then don't.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah but don't let it turn into a Habbit

What Girls Said 8

• If I'm not going out anywhere, I don't wear makeup.

• Yup,taking a break is good for your skin.No clogged pores!:)

• It's good to give your skin a break. makeup can sometimes make you breakout if you wear it all the time.

• Definitely, it's probably best to do it everyday but I'm a fan of make up so I have a hard time doing it at all. I would like to try going 30 days so that I can get comfortable with what I look like without it.

• I'd say go without all days.

• Going natural sometimes is always good, if anything just use some tinted moisturizer and lip gloss and you'll still look good while being natural!

• theres days I just want to go all natural. & its a good break

• i don't wear makeup unless I'm going out