What do guys think about wearing leggings, sweatshirt, and Uggs?

I think this outfit looks cute. But what's your opinion guys. Just go for it.

link

kind of this one

like this one? link

Most Helpful Guy

• I just hate how EVERY girl wears the northface jacket, uggs, and leggings.

• But if you see them on a celebrity like Megan Fox for example what do you think then?

• haha I'm not a big fan of megan fox. But I don't care if it's on a celebrity. It's the fact that so many girls choose to wear the exact same outfit.

• Thanks! You're right pretty much girls wear these.

What Guys Said 9

• Oh that's not JUST cute, it's VERY stylish, neat & put together & should be VERY figure forming & flattering! GO FOR IT! You'll look great!

• I actually think either one of those would look good, but the Uggs boots just look silly to me. I mean, I've seen some girls pull them off with what they're wearing but to me it's just some old style from 2003 that won't die already. But if you want to wear them, go for it.

• if were hanging around the house then yeah its cute...if she liked it and was comfortable wearing it out I guess I wouldn't say anything negative about it just because id want her to wear whatever she liked

• Once it fits,I got no probs with girls wearing that..

• looks pretty sexy to me, I see girls like that at my school and just watch them walk sometimes, if they have a nice body.

• I don't like it. Change to jeans and sneakers of your choice. I HATE boots. I don't mind the leggings but the boots gotta go.co

• Second one is good too. Just hate the boots still but I guess they're not gonna go.

• I like them both!

• I like it!

• every girl on campus wears that outfit

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh... it's not the best look out there... put some real pants on at least >_>

• Personally I think something like this would look waay cuter : link because I think it look like your missing pants when you wear a normal length top with just leggings

• it looks good ^^

• I agree! And it's important to note that not all leggings are made equally. Some are made to be bottoms on their own but most aren't. So you end up flashing people with a regular length shirt. When the leggings get stretched over your body they become more see through. Definitely not classy.

• It's like how people just flat out walk around public in their pajama pants. Heck, why not just come out in only a bathrobe? It's a trend. I mean, I cannot count how many times I have seen girls (Between the ages of maybe 8 and 30) wear THAT specific outfit. I've even seen a grown woman (crow's feet and all) try to pull it off. It's THAT common.
    Is it for the sake of following everyone else? "Comfort"? To try to look cute in front of men (then complain about the stares they get)?
    I say nay.