Do some guys look good tucked in?

I've been tucking my shirts in so long, it's uncomfortable to wear them out. However, I've had girls tell me I look geeky tucked in, while others say I look dumpy & sloppy with my shirt out. Is it that bad tucked in?

By the way, I FEEL sloppy & ugly with shirts tucked out...
My shirts, when tucked in, suck in my gut & camouflage it. Out, they come below my butt (If short as is the style, I ABSOLUTELY tuck them out! That DOES look stupid tucked in!) & are boxy & baggy below the waist, making them cling & pull from my tummy.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO! I like them to be tucked in, you look more neat and handsome in my opinion and you look like you really dress to impress and spend time on yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are comfortable with your shirt tucked in you'll be sexy because your confidence is sexy.

I like a man with his shirt tucked in.

The alternative is to buy knit sweaters that you pull over a plain undershirt, or a button up that you tuck in and roll the sleeves.

If you like your look and are confident, that's Sexier than being uncomfortable in what someone else thinks looks cool.

• Thank you, if it's cold enough to layer, I do that. Besides, as I said, ALL my weight's at the BOTTOM of my tummy. Tucked in it's sucked in & camouflaged & hidden. Tucked out, it calls attention... I like it when I sometimes see girls tucked in to. It's sexy as it shows the figutre off & they look like they want to look neat & polished. Tucked out on a girl's cute, too, cause y'all have hips to make the shirt hang right...

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the shirt. T shirts usually don't belong tucked inside you're pants, but if you're wearing a suit or going to church or some other nice event, tucked in is fine as long as you're wearing dress pants. As a general rule, if you're wearing jeans, you shouldn't tuck your shirt in. Something that looks really good is finding a button up shirt and wearing it with jeans, not tucked in. Actually, the shirt in my picture is my favorite shirt and I wear it with jeans all the time, and I get compliments. But just follow the jean rule and you should be good.