Half white half hispanic girl with blond hair: Cheap-looking or not?

I guess I look equally white and hispanic... Would blond hair look cheap?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair now looks awesome.

What Guys Said 4

• If the demeanor in your picture is how you usually look, I'd say that dark hair suites you. Blond hair might make you stick out, and if you had dark hair it sort of suites the reserved look I think. Also, if you have a darker complexion that Hispanic people usually have, then blond hair would really stick out. I don't know how to explain it, but dark hair to me is just more elegant, classy, and strong which again would suit how you look more.

My vote is keep your hair now.

• I'm really pale, though, but I have hispanic-looking features

• Your eyes, eye brows, and just your whole eye sockets have the Hispanic look to them. Maybe your cheek bones look Hispanic, but I don't know if Hispanic people have a certain type of cheek bone or not lol. I think blond hair wouldn't look bad on you, but the dark hair that you have now looks good.

• okay, thanks :) considering what everyone is saying, I think that keeping my dark hair would be a good idea

• you look great with your current hair color!

• Your current color much better! Believe me!

• keep yah hair color =]]

What Girls Said 2

• I would be careful with blonde... It can also suck out all the natural bronze color you have and make you look a little sickly pale. If you wanna try something different, maybe do streaks? You have gorgeous color hair as is anyway... But you can always try then dye it back too if you decide its not your color.

• hmm I wouldn`t like blond hair on you actually you look great with your current hair color!

• oh thx :) I've just been wanting to try something new, but I don't know if I want to go blond or maybe a little darker

• i think a little bit darker would look good but like I said before you already look great :)