Why is it killing me?

My head hurts so much :S

Thanks for the answers Ladies and Gentleman, I`m going to give the doctors a visit

Most Helpful Girl

• you could be having a migraine for a variety of reasons. I would suggest sleep it off, take pain killers if needed, and if it continues go see a doctor about it.

Im sorry if your having a migraine, I get extremely bad migraines with auroras on a monthly basis. or sometimes on a weekly or a daily basis

• jeez that must be real crap... how do you cope or are able to function and keep going? sorry for you, I can only imagine how crap it is

• i cope by taking my meds and sleeping. sleeping is the only real way to stop it.

What Guys Said 4

• you need a real man like me to take away your pain

• Well Blood Vessels In Your Brain On Constricting Causing Pain Centers To Fire off.

• *gives her a message*

there, feel better ?

• I feel much better, thank you =D

• I'd advice a session of head-banging, listen to some heavy metal, bam! it'll be gone! *true story*

What Girls Said 6

• Take a nap and sleep it off!

• Migraine?

• Are you having a migraine or maybe a headache from caffeine withdraw? Also, sometimes when you're on your period, you get headaches, if that's the case, use midol...

• No, I`m not on my period and I don`t drink caffeine often, I drink water and orange juice

• Sounds like a migraine...Does bright light hurt your eyes? You feel dizzy all the time? I had it a while back and I seriously just had to make myself take it easy and get some rest because I am always on the go. And drinking a lot of water helps too. And maybe ibuprofen or something to help take some of that pain away.

• I feel dizzy sometimes, like if I get up too quickly and sometimes when i`m in bed and the light is closed and I have my eyes closed bright light keeps blinking inside my eyes

• Hmm, that's strange. I would just suggest staying in if you feel really bad. Because migraines feel like you've been hit really hard and you can't do a whole lot when they are there.

• You might have a brain tumor

• take some pain killers