Why is it killing me?

My head hurts so much :S

Updates:
Thanks for the answers Ladies and Gentleman, I`m going to give the doctors a visit

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you could be having a migraine for a variety of reasons. I would suggest sleep it off, take pain killers if needed, and if it continues go see a doctor about it.

Im sorry if your having a migraine, I get extremely bad migraines with auroras on a monthly basis. or sometimes on a weekly or a daily basis

1|0
    0|0
    • jeez that must be real crap... how do you cope or are able to function and keep going? sorry for you, I can only imagine how crap it is

• i cope by taking my meds and sleeping. sleeping is the only real way to stop it.

What Guys Said 4

• you need a real man like me to take away your pain

2|2
    1|0
  • Well Blood Vessels In Your Brain On Constricting Causing Pain Centers To Fire off.

1|0
    0|0
  • *gives her a message*

there, feel better ?

1|0
    0|1
    • I feel much better, thank you =D

• I'd advice a session of head-banging, listen to some heavy metal, bam! it'll be gone! *true story*

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Take a nap and sleep it off!

5|0
    0|0
  • Migraine?

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you having a migraine or maybe a headache from caffeine withdraw? Also, sometimes when you're on your period, you get headaches, if that's the case, use midol...

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I`m not on my period and I don`t drink caffeine often, I drink water and orange juice

• Sounds like a migraine...Does bright light hurt your eyes? You feel dizzy all the time? I had it a while back and I seriously just had to make myself take it easy and get some rest because I am always on the go. And drinking a lot of water helps too. And maybe ibuprofen or something to help take some of that pain away.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel dizzy sometimes, like if I get up too quickly and sometimes when i`m in bed and the light is closed and I have my eyes closed bright light keeps blinking inside my eyes

• Hmm, that's strange. I would just suggest staying in if you feel really bad. Because migraines feel like you've been hit really hard and you can't do a whole lot when they are there.

• You might have a brain tumor

1|0
    0|0
  • take some pain killers

1|0
    0|0