2.Use a gentle cleanser, if you don't it will only hurt your skin.
3. Invest in a good foundation primer if not, it won't matter what foundaiton you have, it'll melt off!
4. Toothpaste is NOT a good spot treatment for zits.
5. A peach or rosy blush looks good on everyone!
6. Wear a spf 15 everyday, you will have great skin when your older!
7. When taking pictures ( dances, parties, etc.) Don't wear a foundation with SPF, you will look paler than you are.
8. If you have freckles, don't wear heavy foundation, let them shine through!
9. Blues eyes look good with gold and brown eyeshadows. Green eyes look good with plums and golds. Brown eyes look good with purples and darker colors! Hazel eyes look good with plums, green, and golds. Grey eyes look good with browns and pink colors. Gold eyeshadow is always flattering .
10. With eyeliner, less is ALWAYS more.
11. quote from my boyfriend " Id rather see zits than a face full of foundation cakey makeup."
12. Don't wear something you don't like, even if you think you will like it later.
honey is really great for skin , washing your face with it sounds odd but it works !
eggs , crack some chicken eggs on your hair and then wash as normal , hello shiny hair ! beer also works.
the best advice I can give is to invest in a good foundation
Cleasne your face twice a day to remove any dirt and bacteria and also to clean your makeup off. Lotion your face afterward. It is good if you lotion your face after you wash it. Exercise 5 times a week for at least 20mins. Eat fruit everyday. ha ha not much but yer