What do you think about NO makeup?

Okay so I'm guess I'm what they call a Natural girl. I don't wear makeup. Not even to my junior prom or any other special events. But my mom && my older sister like makeup && have even tried to convert me to being a makeup wearer, lol. I tld them I feel like females do not need makeup to be pretty. && I've been tld that I'm very pretty or beautiful before && I don't wear makeup. So I was wonder what guys think of females who don't wear makeup? Like are guys attracted to girls without makeup, too? Are they more or less attracted to girls without makeup than to ones that wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either one of two things.

No make, or natural make-up. Make up in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as you're not caking yourself with 10 pounds of eye-liner. I do think that small amounts of "natural" make-up can be good though as it can bring out certain features of your face, such as your eyes and such. I've learned to appreciate it as well, as I feel that a girl who takes time to put on make-up and such, is giving a greater effort to make sure she looks her best for me. Its not to say that she doesn't look good without it, but I'm sure we can all agree that there's more effort in putting it on, rather than not putting any on. Its up to you though. I don't think women need it. But just like styled clothing and stuff, its fashion and sometimes just makes certain things pop out and give you a little more "flair."

What Guys Said 3

• Love it.

Like girls with some, but not looking like it has been applied with a shovel, or with none.

Do what is comfortable for you.

• drake said it best when he said "sweatpants hair tied,chillin with no make up on that's when your the prettiest " makeup becomes a crutch that woman don't need personally I enjoy hugging a girl and not findin foundation or something on my shirt I guess more than anything the whole thing with a girl that doesn't wear makeup is that it shows your comfortable in your own skin you don't need any alterations and that's extremely sexy because its confidently saying this is me take it or leave it and I for one take it more times than I leave it

• personally if I want to go on a date or something with a woman and they bring up the subject (like they are putting make up on etc) I would tell them to not feel ogliged to do so, personally I love woman without makeup but some are too stubborn and won't listen and want to put it on anyway because they think itll make them look pretty. why would a guy deserve to be with you at your best if he can't handle you at your worst (if you get the metaphor applied there) though imo I prefer without make up, some make up is OK I guess but a lot of makeup is a turn off for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are attracted to the girl, not the makeup she wears.

Too much makeup can make even a really pretty girl look... not good. Haha. I think the best way to use makeup is to use as little as possible in order to look natural. Simply use it to highlight your best features and cover some of your not-so-amazing features. The only makeup I use is a bit of concealer here and there to cover occasional blemishes. And since I've often been told I have really pretty eyes, I use thin black eyeliner, mascara, and a natural shade of eyeshadow. Good luck!

• i THInk if you look your best without make up don't wear it but there are some girls that wear make up without it being necessary so do as you please dnt please other people. But afterall wearing no make up is better as you dnt want to know what's in it,..

• No make up z more beautiful u.I personaly don't like make up because I think it tends to tek much of sm1's tym&makes sm1 overly obsessed w e looks&visiting e ladies...Natural z jus so stress free&think it makes 1 more confident rather than wen you always 've 2 c if it's stil ere or if e powder or wateva z not too much.Make up means you a tryn 2 mek smthn which z not ere lk you mean e beaty z not ther.