What do girls think of hair gel?

So do girls like hair to be natural or with gel to give it style?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ewwww! totally nothing is gr8 !

What Girls Said 6

• Gel isn't necessary for style. There are healthier options like leave-in conditioner that help to de-frizz and shape the hair so it gets essential hydration but is also not out of control.

• Natural. Although styled is nice once in a while but it's just healthier for your hair if you leave it natural more often than not. SO for a night out or a special thing put a little bit, but for a date, when you're certain she's going to touch you, I wouldn't put any. It's a turn off to feel that kind of hair.

• Maybe some occasions gel can be fitting, if necessary. But On any normal day I like to see a guy without any product in his hair.

• I don't really like gel, it makes the hair look thinner. But it does look good on some guys, I just don't like getting it on me if I accidently touch their hair.

• I like hair gel looks good why not

• i like it when a guy has nothing in his hair

What Guys Said 1

• Use matting wax, much better than gel. No slimy/shiny appearance and a better all round mouldability and hold.

• what is a matting wax? can't find that anywhere... could you please rephrase?

• eh, styling wax I suppose. Or just wax, I personally use Tony and Guy texture paste - its effectively the same thing