You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met?

Hi Ladies,

Just asking if you are a girl who quite intimidated when comes to photo taking because you consciously think that you are not as maybe good looking compare to others. And what if a guy whom you know that he likes you came to tell you that "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in his life", what would be your reaction about this guy?" Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a guy that use to say that to me a lot. At first I was flattered but then I got annoyed because he was stalking me, he actually turned out to be really selfish and ignorant. He thought that as long as he kept telling me I was beautiful he could talk to me however he wanted and say whatever he wanted, he also thought that if he kept complimenting me that there was some rule that I was supposed to go out with him. So maybe this is a mean girl thing to say but my rule is; Just because you compliment me doesn't mean I'm obligated to go out with you, though compliments are GREATLY appreciated.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't listen to the guy down there. If she's feeling insecure about photo taking, it'll make her feel much better. It may even give her confidence to take more photos. Do it because it might make her day! It would make mine. :)

• Depends, when people tell me I'm pretty I laugh in their face because it's just my natural reaction to compliments I don't agree with. But most girls would appreciate it, at least you're being upfront

• If she is 18- 24 she would be very flattered and awed if she is older she would think you were very sweet and adorable for saying that.

• I'd think it was cute and be really flattered! But it is very overused and if said too much it would get sort of annoying. But at a special time to hear something like that would be super sweet.

• I think he lies

What Guys Said 1

• i think this is one of those overused lines that any girl you say it to will think your bullsh*tting her