Would this type of haircut look good on me?

link

i just wanna know if this type of haircut would look good on me lol thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it would look awesome on you, but at the same time, I don't think it would be bad. Just make sure that is what you want beforehand, because it sucks if you have to grow out bangs...

What I actually would suggest, is go to a professional salon that you haven't gone to before, and tell the hair stylist to do what they think would look best. It's what they have been doing for however long and they are really good at identifying what would look the best with your face structure, hair texture, etc. I have done this a few times and loved the results from each.

What Guys Said 7

• YES! It's mega cute & so are you!

• That's what I'm here for... Glad it helped...

• I personally like your current hair style more, but it's up to you cause it's your hair. The "goth style" always confused me. What's so appealing to it?

• anything would look good on you cutie ;D

• shes hella hot...OMG...

• and you are not

• you do fail with girls. you're a d*** and I don't wannaknow if the girl in the pic is hot or not, I wanna know if the cut will look OK on me, so thnks for nothing.

btw I unfriended you.

• LMFAO! just because I don't think your pretty?go ahead unfriend me I don't really care...ur not pretty enough to be my friend anyway ;)..next time to send a friend requests... XD

• I like your current hairstyle better :)

• It's going to take more than hair ...

What Girls Said 7

• Are you a hipster? Do you idolize Joe Dirt?

The whole point of a haircut is to define yourself. But, with the whole emo mullet trend, all you would do is identify yourself as a cliche emo girl who loves taking MySpace pictures. I think your thumbnail picture way better looking than the atrocity you posted.

That hair is for poseurs... especially the whole ratted mess with straight extensions. Ew.

• I think the layers in the photo are too choppy. I know it's the scene hair look, but you'd be better off going to a younger hair stylist and telling them to give you some choppy layers that would be flattering for you, not as extreme as the scene hair, but similar in areas. It will be a more unique version instead of conforming to the trend.

• i personamlly.. I don't think soo... no offence.. but my cousin wanted scene hair like that, and it looks really bad.. but if you want to do iti guess go ahead. but I don't think it will look good on you at all.

• The modernized mullet?

Don't do it!

You have such beautiful hair now!

• thats how I have my hair but I am a blond its really hard to style I mean really hard if you want it to look like that you will have to have someone else do it for you that's what I do

• you would need really thick hair.

• haha trust me its thick enough lol

• If you think so. Your hair looks like it's pretty fine to so that would be hard to tease. But maybe yours does, I'm not sure because I don't know you. Also it depends on your hair line if bangs like that would work out. Long hair doesn't necessarily mean thick. If you got some type of fringed bangs and layers I'm sure you could pull that off (: it's pretty much like that link, but not entirely

• girl you know it would ... lol

just make sure that you get up in the morning to fix it the way you want it ! :)

• hey kayla ;) lol and nah I decided not to do it lol as some of the girls said it takes a while to style just right, and all that, so I decideed no to lol that and I don't know for sure how it would look, so yeah...

so yeah I'm glad you finally found me lol