this may sound weird, but I have a lot of friends that are guys and I've heard some different answers. So as a guy, would you think it's weird that your girlfriend had a 6 pack or 4 pack or would you think it's hot?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and I have a 4-pack. It's not super defined like a football players but still it's a 4-pack. Most guys I know love my body and a lot of my friends say I have perfect bikini body. I think most guys aren't going to mind. It gives them more to brag about.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeap she pretty much summed it up

• Show All
    • Lol I got mine from softball and basketball. I guess it depends on the guy pool you have lol.

• I certainly wouldn't mind!! lol! Yeah, it WOULD most definitely give me more to brag about and I probably would because it'd let her know that I'm very comfortable with how she looks and dresses. So good for her self esteem.

What Guys Said 6

• i think if a girl has it. she should flaunt it. not in a slutty kinda of way tho. I find abs on a girl to be very sexy. perfect bikini body? well lets go to the beach haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it's hot. I think it's just like when sometimes a girl will say they don't want their guy to have longer hair than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it unusual, but certainly not a turn off, it's just that it's harder for a girl to achieve visibly toned muscles anywhere, so it's rarely seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the abs or tummy of a girl to be one of the sexiest parts to her. As long as she isn't extremely buff, I don't mind a little muscle tone, I find it kind of hot. If she has ripped arms and legs and abs, then I would get a little intimidated, but a small amount of tone is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys/girls wouldn't be comfortable if their girlfriend/boyfriend have a lot of friends whos the oppsite sex , its the truth .

0|0
    0|0
  • well if I had a 6 pak, and my girl had a 4 pak don't care. If she has more than me it is awkard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!