What to wear to a cute guy's birthday party?

I met this really awesome guy today and he invited me to a bday party his friends are throwing for him next week. I really want to impress him, without looking slutty or overdressed, any ideas on what to wear...especially from guys. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guy's perspective:

The #1 thing to go for is comfort. No need to show up in a dress & heels lol, esp. since it's a birthday party lol.

Now for the "looking cute" part. Pretty much, guys wanna see you wear something that flatters your body. *licks lips* You're a girl that's >= 18yrs, so I know you have something comfortable that makes your body look good.

Pretty much...don't overdress. A pair of jeans/leggings, a "cute" top & comfy shoes is all that's needed. Don't try so hard; he already seems to like u. :)

What Guys Said 3

• How do you normally dress? Wear something dressy casual that YOU think you look cute in, & I'm sure he will too. Don't wear something you think looks geeky or un-cute, or that you're uncomfortable in, just to impress him & you can't go wrong...

• somehting along these lines

link

• be comfy simple and classy

nothing shiny or latexy

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if you already went to the party. It said a week so I am assuming I just made it? I would say what do you think looks nice. Do not wear something that you do not feel comfortable in. Confidence is sexy so make sure you feel hot in it. I would say nice fitting jeans, Boots with small heal, and a flowy top, maybe scoop neck.

hope this helps! Oh and cute bag!

• a nice dress would be good