A female perspective.... Do you prefer butch manly guys or guys who could be considered beautiful?

that's the question girls :)

Updates:
im talking purely stature.. like the beautiful guy can be strong and brave and all that but of an average height and slender physique.. no Arnold resembling guy

0|1
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i know what I like, and for a while it had me thinking I was bisexual...however I dig the pretty boys, guys that kinda look like girls, but have these deep voices. I like long hair and beautifle eyes, and soft clean skin!

these are the guys I normally are most attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by each. While beautiful guys would beat a butch guy in looks (butch and muscly is overdooooone) any day, I do want a manly man. Perhaps it is sexist of to think so, but I really don't like meek guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't the beautiful guy be manly?

1|0
    0|0
    • beautiful implies he looks feminate the opposite of manly

• Show All
    • and in regards to the update from QA: If you mean more like pretty boy vs body builder, then I choose neither. Anything in between is perfect :).

• its still implies a feminate look sense its usually used towards females

• hmm, both? ha ha I don't like the unrealistic jersey shore-esque muscles those guys seem to have. slender & a guy having some muscle is good. but I'm not picky, if I like the guy it doesn't matter really.

0|0
    0|0
  • manly

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the slender beautiful guy looks better but the bigger guy with wider sholders are better for leaning on and cuddling with...

• I think its different for each girl.

Don't worry too much about it. Looks aren't everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.