A female perspective.... Do you prefer butch manly guys or guys who could be considered beautiful?

that's the question girls :)

im talking purely stature.. like the beautiful guy can be strong and brave and all that but of an average height and slender physique.. no Arnold resembling guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i know what I like, and for a while it had me thinking I was bisexual...however I dig the pretty boys, guys that kinda look like girls, but have these deep voices. I like long hair and beautifle eyes, and soft clean skin!

these are the guys I normally are most attracted to.

• Beautiful. :D

• Depends on what you mean by each. While beautiful guys would beat a butch guy in looks (butch and muscly is overdooooone) any day, I do want a manly man. Perhaps it is sexist of to think so, but I really don't like meek guys.

• Can't the beautiful guy be manly?

• beautiful implies he looks feminate the opposite of manly

• and in regards to the update from QA: If you mean more like pretty boy vs body builder, then I choose neither. Anything in between is perfect :).

• its still implies a feminate look sense its usually used towards females

• hmm, both? ha ha I don't like the unrealistic jersey shore-esque muscles those guys seem to have. slender & a guy having some muscle is good. but I'm not picky, if I like the guy it doesn't matter really.

• manly

• Well the slender beautiful guy looks better but the bigger guy with wider sholders are better for leaning on and cuddling with...

• I think its different for each girl.

Don't worry too much about it. Looks aren't everything.

• Beautiful

What Guys Said 0