How can I look better?

I don't think my looks are good enough to attract women, what can I improve ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're pretty hot

• no way lol, average at best

• ah but guys love a good mystery :)

• lol touche, :)

What Girls Said 4

• What are you on about? I actually think your quite attractive! And to be honest, I'd be far too intimidated by a guy that was excessively good-looking. Kinda like some guys are intimidated by the really attractive girls.

Just be comfortable in your own skin and have confidence in yourself because they say confidence makes a man more attractive.

Hope that helps! :)

• thanks :) but I don't think I'm attractive enough to actually intimidate girls lol

• Well that's a good thing from your perspective! Just have a little faith and patience! :)

• I don't know... I think you're attractive. But I would hope that you're not looking for a girl who would only approach you because of your physical appearance.

• of course not,but its the looks that they see first

• I don't understand why they wouldn't. They should, because I'm sure they're missing out on a really great, interesting guy.

• aw thanks =]

• Perhaps you should take the hoodie off...that would be a start

If you don`t think your looks are good enough then you have to dress to impress, people notice what your wearing all the time

• lol I don't always wear a hoodie xD

• oh thank god, you had me worried you were one of them thugs LOL jk :P

• hah nah not thuggish at all, more preppy

• you have a very attractive face (because that's all I can see) :)

in terms of improvement there is nothing much you can do for the face because you're a guy! but trust me, you don't need to!

If you really wanna improve, start working on your bod and going to the gym and building muscle :P

i like your hair but you might wanna remove the hair on the forehead its weird lol maybe cut it?

I don't even know lol you can't even see your headddddd :)

• hair on forehead? you mean the bangs? lol

What Guys Said 0