Girls: What kind of facial hair do you prefer on guys?

Up there ^ And why?

• No facial hair
  • Stubble
  • Beard
  • In between stubble and a beard
  • Other - elaborate please

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer none. it seems as soon as a guy can grow a beard, he does. I don't know why. his peach fuzz looks stupid. for older guys (20+), sometimes a little stubble is hot. but think about this- if you plan on making out with your girl or going down on her, don't grow a beard. its really uncomfortable for the girl and you're not gonna get any action.

• I personally hate having facial hair. But my facial hair grows really quickly and I can't be bothered to shave it like every 2 days so I let it grow a bit before I next shave it. I don't let it grow as far as a beard though. I've just got used to having stubble for that reason.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the guys face--either a beard or a clean shave ---- sometimes the stuble and beard looks is dirty (as it not attractive)

• None. I'm not a fan of facial hair.

• i like guys with facial hair but not a full on beard. different styles suit different men but I like it, it just makes them look manly and like they have gone through puberty. lol.

• well I actually prefer no facial hair, but seeing the guy I like with stubble just turns me on (I have no idea why)

it depends on how it looks

What Guys Said 0