Guys: Dressed to impress?

What outfits are good for first dates or when you are just trying to impress a guy in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you usually dress? A dress, or a skirt maybe with a sweater are pretty & feminine, yet jeans & a cute top or sweater can be really cute. A button up shirt can look a little dressier while still casual.. It depends on how you usually dress & what you would & wouldn't wear. The outfit that YOU think is the cutest & looks the best on you, He'll LOVE IT... Hope this helps...

What Guys Said 4

• Dress your best but don't dress formal. Dress natural to you but don't dress casual. Show some effort but not too much, unless it's the destination dictates otherwise. Or, if you're asking how to dress sexy there's a good video on that on this site. I saw it today, I agree with it.

• depends on the guy...if he's a smarty nerdy kinda type who dresses formal everyday then their you go but if he's a player maybe going comando ha ha jk but depends on where the first date is going to be at like if its to a movie and dinner maybe a little formal but if its to a swimming pool then to a cliff side dress how you normally dress

• no fancy outfit

i would be pretty much fine with casual clothes that girls wear everyday

but I like short loose dress on girls I think its cute

• something simple flattering and not showing off too much

you want to wear something that is going to drwa there attention to you and not other body areas

What Girls Said 0