Do guys care if girls wear their hair up alot??

my hair is down to my waist

im a brunette and have wavy hair

i wear it in a ponyt tail or a bun alot

is that a turn off...

i want to look cute but at the same time my hair teature is kind of

crazy I do wear it down sometimes maybe 2x a week and I don't want to ruin it by strightening every day... what do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• Hair down is really pretty, but hair up can actually be even cuter! Ponytails are MEGA cute, & buns & messy buns can look really cute too... French braids are really becoming, too, but that could be hard with YOUR hair length (LOL) Anyway, in terms of what makes a girl pretty or a turn on, Hair style's not THAT hight high up the list. I HAVE NOTICED girl's hair styles before & thought they were cute or becoming, both up or down, but I have NEVER been like, yick, look at the way she tied her hair back.. I'd NEVER go out with HER (LOL) I've yet to meet a guy who has either... Wear it the way you like & I'm sure you'll look cute any way you do it...

• I don't mind. I actually kind of like it. There are also a lot of girls who look prettier with their hair pulled back and up instead of down

What Girls Said 0