Is Brad Womack from the Bachelor a good looking guy?

Is he ladies? Hot or not? Maybe just rich?

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like he had botox or something ... but he is good looking.

With the Bachelor, I feel like all these guys look the same. They just change the hair color and eye color. Tall, good looking, All-American, hairy men, who have bodies like perfect Disney heroic character ... Realistically, not many women would want to date a guy who looks like that. Too much work keeping him to yourself and swatting off other women.

What Girls Said 5

• I think he's GORGEOUS!

• He does have nice eyes and a nice smile, but something about him I actually find really creepy! He looks sort of plastic and so fake for a guy, I'm not attracted to him at all.

• Ew, no. He looks like your typical "hot" guy, kind of like a Ken doll. Not my type in the slightest bit.

• he is so HOTTTTT!

• Overall image? yes. Face? no. He has a great smile though.

What Guys Said 1

• Shows the "The Bachelor" ruin it for the average guy. Because then all girls feel they are entitled to someone like him. Looks and money come to the forefront.