Do opposites REALLY attract?

I was wondering: Are there any self-proclaimed bad boys, class clowns, or flirtatious jocks that are attracted to goody girls or honor roll/overachiever girls? (U know, the ones that are serious students && make really good grades) Because I know me, personally speaking as a goody girl/honor roll student, I tend to be naturally attracted to the opposite of myself, aka the types of classmates I listed, lol. So I wondered if its the same way for other girls && guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time! Haha it's not even funny. The guy I like right now just kind of shrugs stuff away like school and everything else but he has a great sense of humor and is an amazing athlete. Complete opposite of me. Must have something to do with seeing another version of yourself in that certain person and you strangely feel complete. Know what I mean? :)

What Guys Said 1

• Heeeeeey! To be honest I just realized that! You might be right in some ways, generally I'm quite a very nice guy in my own opinion ha, I'm quite and quite shy, but thing is I'm an idiot, but I'm attracted to this girl right now who likes to party(im not really a fan), drink(Not me), chatty(not me ha) and some stuff lie that but we are similar in ,... a few ways.

• OMG I'm like basically the same way as u, I'm a shy girl as well && I'm always attracted to outgoing guys more than I am with guys similar to me.

• Haha yeah I'm exactly like that. I never thought about this until I saw your Question!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm like that too. I currently am crushing on a guy that is badboyish. I looked beyons that though and found that he is a really nice guy. He said that he might want to get together with me after I told him that I liked him.

So yeah, it happens often. :)

• Wow that's Cool :) I don't know what's my deal, I think I wanna be a Bad boy reformer, lol! I wanna be a girl that a bad boy wld change his bad habits for.

• That would be really cool!

He's really sweet in some ways. I hope that everything works out between him and myself! :)

• All the time :) My boyfriend of 2 years is a complete bad ass gangster from san diego california. I'm a good daddys girl, cow girl from Oregon. but he is my best friend and my soul mate :) I believe opposite attract very strongly and some of the best couples are completely opposite.

• Yupp. My boyfriend of over 3 years would be consider a stoner, which he doesn't do anything but acts like one...And I'm consider a straight A, in the top 10 of my class student, so we have a major difference but it works :)