Guys- What do you like to see girls wearing?

Not that it needs much explanation, but what do you like girls to wear? Styles of shirts, colors, and maybe even how you like their hair? (Down, ponytail, half up- whatever)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything cute, really Depends on the girl & what she likes... I think girls look cute in jeans & a Tee shirt, or a cute, simple top. Baby dolls are a cute look, as well as belting a shirt at the waist... Anything that's flattering & shows off a girl's figure... My Girlfriend tucks blouses into pants, & I like seeing HER do that because it's HER STYLE... Other girls I KNOW that don't dress that way can still look CUTE tucking in a shirt, but if it's not THEIR style, it just doesn't look RIGHT on them... Whatever YOU like & think looks the cutest on you will probably be what the guys like too..

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing. ;)

Seriously though, I don't think there's anything that I universally like or dislike on a girl. As long as she has a style she seems to feel confident about, almost anything can look good on her.

• Hottest thing a girl can wear is a sundress but I don't recommend it for winter

• I like simple yet cute. Jeans and a shirt works. Also regular shoes. No boots. For hair, down is always best.

What Girls Said 0