If my boobs are small, can I skip the bra?

I have a difficult time trying to cover my bras with a lot of my tops/dresses.

My boobs are also really small... So I typically where push-up bras in order to "enhance" what I'm working with.

Is it acceptable for me to just go bra-less sometimes? Or should I continue trying to cover my bra up so that I can wear push-up bras still?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you're flat chested... if you go without a bra, we can still tell. What about a strapless bra? I mean... if you're considering going braless... its no different from switching from push ups to just plain bras that give you more flexibility in what to wear so that straps and such aren't showing.

• If you have small boobs to begin with then strapless bra's won't work.

• I'm also referring to backless tops. I obviously wear strapless bras when I need to/can. Haha

What Guys Said 2

• No, I know a girlk who goes braless at times, particularly with this baby dioll top that ties behind the neck like a swim suit... VERY SEXY!

• You may as well go braless. Plus for fans of small boobs, there's nothing hotter. Don't worry about the push up bra, simply where something a little tighter than normal to show off your finest assets in ther small but perfect glory.

What Girls Said 4

• Yea, you can go bra less whenever you need to. Becuase they are so small, it wouldn't be as apparent as say double d's and will look very elegant in many blouses.

I wouldn't recommend not wearing bra's at all without intervals of bra wearing, to help support the muscle and keep the girl's perky. So I say, interchange wearing one and doing push up.

• if they are really that small, you could always skip the bras. but I would op for a cami instead if you do that because you definitely don't want people to see nipples through your shirt.

• do what you want sweetheart f*** what the world thinks :)

• If the dress has padding, I think it is fine to go braless.