Do you prefer a cute guy or a sexy guy?

do you prefer a cute guy or sexy guy ? and how can a guy become "sexy" instead of cute, because cute guys seem to get friend zoned, or cute is just a nice way of saying decent looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute to me is a guy with boyish looks, good looking but boyish. Different women do for different types of guys just like guys do with women. Sexy to me is not just about looks, but an attitude an aura, a guy that is happy with who he is and it shows on the outside, even if he's not the best looking guy in the room, same with women. Sexy is knowing that even though you may not be a knock out you're personality kicks ass and you've learned to use that to your advantage. A sexy guy can be hot but not the other way around. And for me at least if I consider a guy cute it means nothing sexual just that you're good looking, but not my type

What Girls Said 17

• I use "cute" as good looking for a guy, to me it means more than average lokking, but less than hansome. Also cute guys are ones who do or say sweet things. A celebrity I would classify as cute, though not that good looking, is Micheal Cera. Because he's really goofy and lovely in a nerd sort of way :)

sexy I would define as being physically attractive, I associate it with lust. Guys with really hot faces and bodies are sexy.

I would more likely go out with a cute guy, because maybe sexy guys are always used to getting attention, and so a cute guy could be less "out to get chicks", and more for a relationship.

• Cute guy... A cute guy can be the ugliest guy in the world, but if he has the "something special" he can become cute, which is why these guys usually get the friend zone. These guys do have a chance to get the girl though... through their sweetness. ;)

The way I see "sexy" is that you are just physically attractive. I guess by smelling good... I love it when guys smell of cologne or soap. SOOOOO SEXY. You may be fugly, but if you smell good, you get sexy points. Don't dress like a bum though... not sexy. Wear stuff to flatter you during the day, you can't be looking like if you just woke up and stuff. Smile Proud like if you are in a colgate commercial. SEXY. Chewing minty gum that you smell from 5 feet away, SEXY!

Basketball shorts are acceptable if you are matching with a nice "wife beater" top and a cap... SOOO SEXY... We want to see your calf muscles and arms (well I do), and the cap makes you look awesome (just make sure you have nice matching shoes and stuff).

• I like cute/handsome. Sexy come secondary. Sexy is my physical attraction. If someone is handsome that's when I really like them. And as my body starts to like them as well they gain a new level of looks and that's sexy. But generally I see my man as all of the above. That's how I know I really love them.

• I think cute represents how sweet and caring a guy is, whereas sexy represents how physically attractive a guy is (how well he's built, how good looking he is). I would want a combination of both is possible =) but if I had to pick I would say cute since personality matters way more than looks.

• I like guy w really nice smile and tall. He doesn't have to be sexy or cute as long he have a really nice smile.

• i wouldn't say eather of those. I prefer a good looking nice guy. Sexy guys tend to be jerks or one of those 'big boys' that go to the gym everyday. And cute guys is a nice way of saying your not good looking.

Notice when girls say aw your cute(looks) they mean I don't want to be a Bitch and say your ugly but I don't want to lie and say your goodlooking.

a big part of being 'sexy' is how you dress. If a guy dresses like he got his clothes from vinnies but has a HOT face then girls won't look twice. if he has good dress sense then it doesn't matter if he looks like he just stepped out of bed

• I think cute is sexy. Would rather have a guy leaning toward being a bad boy over a borring one: maybe that's the issue? Don't be boring do exciting fun new things have a sense of humor and make jokes during quiet uncomfortable moments...make her laugh. Flirt and play and sexy will just happen.

• Cute guy.

• cute guys. they seem more approachable.. sexy guys are the ones that are hot but seem like jerks in my opinion. or are the playerss. cute guys are the sweet ones who are attractive too, but sometimes they land in the friend zone because theyre too sweet. its a fine line.

• Sexy definitely. Cute guys for me sound abit too "soppy" that's just my opinion though. If a guy is confident, not arrogant, it's the biggest turn on ever, and confidence is so sexy - in both guys and girls.

• how can I stop being cute and start being sexy? :/

• You just got to be confident in yourself, don't change anything like your looks or anything, you're fine. But when you are talking to a girl, show you're in control and have no fear about complimenting her.

• cute is sexy

• Both.

• for me cute.

• why? :)

• because to me I think more of this question on personality & usually sexy guys think they don't have to do much to attract girls but cute guys have more real personality & are more down to earth

• How about a cute guy who can be sexy?

• I think you are cute, & I like cute guys :)

• I would go with a cute guy

• why? jus wondering

• because cute is more than just a physical thing you know? it's also a personality thing as well

• 90% of sexiness is in the mind, attitude, and personality. I would really have to say that sexiness is more of a personality thing than cuteness, and cute personalities grow old to a woman.

• I think cute guys are, like the other girl, said people like Michael Cera. He's so adorable, like in that nerdy way or like Luke Benward. Anyone who is good looking, but isn't exactly muscled or toned is cute. Some people will tell you that a really muscler look with big biceps and rock-hard abs is sexy, but I don't like that to much. Being slim, with just a little ab line and pecs is what I think makes a guy hot :)

What Guys Said 4

• they will take the sexy guy any day over the cute guy. puhlease don't listen to any chick who tells you otherwise.

• Cute guy can be definitely sexy..

• same thing!

• same thing