Are peirced and heavily tattoooed and girls a turn off?

So I'm just wondering...I have several peircings and want lots of tattoos, this is how I express myself...I'm quite shy but I'm kind to everyone I meet and I've been told more than once I'm pretty and whatnot...would the piercings and tattoos ruin my chances at finding someone to love me? :|

Most Helpful Guy

• No its a HUGE turn off!, I think it they turn an attractive girl unnattractive, I just don't find it apealing at all. Put simply, tattoos are basically uneven black stains on your skin that will always be there. They can turn an attractive girl unneapealing easily, I just don't see the need, there are other ways of expressing yourself other than that. I am being honest here but YES tattoos will severely slim down the amount of guys that will find you physically attractive, I mean some guys love it but there generally is a certain stigma around guys that like them, if you like that than I don't see the problem

I just don't see how tattoos are attractive?

link

link

link

link

I don't like piercings either really, but if its what you like than go for it

• I don't think guys would like it because we have really nice skin and even though its someone's way of expressing herself/himself, in my opinion when people get heavy tattoos, boys or girls, its marking up and destroying their natural beauty :)

• deffinitly! in many countries it'd also stop that person being able to get a decent job, even in countries were its less strict I doubt you could become a lawyer if you got "f*** you" tattooed on your forehead as a kid. they also tend to make the girls look sligtly dirty

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like tattoos TOO heavy on a girl, yet it wouldn't make the girl "ugly" to me or turn me off! I USED to not really like piercings cept on the ears, but now I've come to think of them as cute & sexy! (Like a Marylin Monroe lip piercing looks like a pretty beauty mark) I used to think it was sloppy seeing one shirt tucked out & layered below another on a girl too, & now it's one of my favorite looks, so maybe one day tattoos... Anyway, some guys say it's a problem, but opinions are like a**holes (LOL) If having them is truly YOU & represents who you are, most guys will be cool with it & just think it makes you unique, & that's ALWAYAS a turn on!

• (English isn't my mother tongue+as a student of science I am answering in facts) look dear the thing is in world most people don't have tattoos there is a category of people who are interested in these things like u. so according to me when you will have tattoos then you will be counted as a part of that category and boys of that category will do like you and it depends on the taste of others that may be they like tattoos or a girl with tattoos or not. so it is sure that this will reduce your chances but not so obvious. sometimes people are very lucky. if you will don't have tattoos then every one is there for you and if you fall in love with someone having tattoos then you yourself can have. if you wnaa dicuss more search me on face book as Muhammad Awais Jabbar (locaion lahore,pakistan) or text me at +923324788528. take care and God bless u.

• i wouldn't consider it a turn off at all

What Girls Said 1

• No, they aren't. Some people like them, some people LOVE them, some people hate them. You can't please everyone and trust me when I tell you that you will find many men who are into that and many who are not. The ones you should be dating are the ones who appreciate your body 100% for what it is, who cares what the haters think?