Do boys like alternative/emo girls?

Just curious to see how many do. Cause most of the guys I know love Regina George-type girls or trashy girls. No scathing answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different, but... I do have to say I'm not a big fan of girls who are into hardcore tattoo's and piercings... I mean, a few is fine, but once it get's to a certain point, I personally just feel like it shows a lack of respect for themselves and their bodies... and really, it's cool that a girl can stand the pain of tattoos and piercings too... I just think there's a difference between a girl who get's a few tattoos or piercings because she wants to, and a girl who has a ton just to prove she can withstand the pain... I don't like the idea of a woman trying so hard to be tough and masculine. Just dressing alternatively in general though, yeah, I find that really attractive.

What Guys Said 13

• For me they are infinitely more intriguing than other girls who are simply by-products of the garbage being proliferated by the media. I feel they offer more on a number of levels and would have a number of interests which may correspond with my own; and, as far as I can ascertain, would be better educated and be enjoyable to engage with conversation in.

In short- yes.

• i like punk rock girls more

• Why is the OP no longer a member? Are you kidding me?

• Oh that's me. I just made a new account because my age was wrong. I'm actually 16.

• I think TOO MUCH tats ona girl can overdo it, but I like some & piercings can be cute & sexy... Sounds like it's something that makes you uniquely YOU, & when you're yourself it's ALWAYS attractive!

• there is a movie called SLC punk which talks about the style of punk and the independance and rebellion associated with punk culture in the 70s-80s. at the end however, a character brings to light that specific styles aren't particularly creative on their own and refers to punk culture with their storebought blue colour hair dye as not a sign of rebellion but as more a sign of conformity. true rebellion and style comes from within. that being said there is a very big similarity between that style and that of the emo style. although I'm not dissing emo or punk culture I'm merely saying that when I see emo or scene girls they may look sometimes pretty hot but they give off a sense of immaturity and lack of originality and it kind of puts me off of them.

that being said I've seen girls with piercings and tattoos that complement their style very well. but its more the fact that some girls just look unique. and being unique is verry sexy

• Absolutely!

• Not emo, but alternative, Yes.

• Oh okay, when I say emo I don't mean today's definition of 'emo'. I don't see what the big deal is about emos and why everyone doesn't like the emo culture. The real emo culture has nothing to do with cutting or feigning depression. The emo sub-culture came from 90s emotive hardcore music. I mean sure, I was only a two year old in the 90's but I still really love the good old emocore bands like Embrace and Rites of Spring. Classic, REAL emo music :)

• Definitely.

• i like emo girls

• Kat von d type is hot

• not emo girls but just down to earth and orignal are the best be yourself

• different strokes for different folks, as the old saying goes... alt/emo girls are not my thing

• YES!

What Girls Said 1

• Yup,guys love us...