Sagging below the ass - too much?

how much ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your butt is hanging out of your pants, you have a problem. If pants were supposed to do this, they wouldn't include a waist. A little sagging is okay if you feel it's necessary. But if your pants are about to fall off, it's just a bit too much...

What Girls Said 5

• I like when they are worn at the ankles. Wayyyyy lowww...kiddding.Please don't do the sagging thing.I can't wait for that trend to go away.:/

• Saggin' below the a** is to much.! Just a little sagging is cute, but after it gets real low...it's a wayyy different story! :)

• if a little sagging is cute, what colour/type of boxers do you like? cartoons ir designer?

• hmm, I usually like the plaid ones..cartoon characters are OK too!

• None.

• Sagging in general is a turn off for me and most girls I know

• None.

What Guys Said 2

• Clothing is your representation of your personality.. Way low? You're probably a thug or gangster, or a high school drop out. Way hi (to the belly button or above)? You may be a nerd or a farmer, etc.. Directly at waste level, clean and pressed? You have class.

Wear them according to how you respect yourself. Clothing is that initial sign that speaks a ton about who you are or what your personality is like.

~ ArtistBBoy

• I think your talking about pants? I am pretty sure girls think its unattractive when guys have their pants low enough to see their undies. Wear your pants like a normal person.