If we were just orbs of light, what color would you be?

I wish I were an orb of light. I'd bounce up into space and never look back.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• My colour would be Black Vacuum. I would be the arch villain of Orb World, devouring the innocents for their life energy.

On my free time I would do landscaping.

• aha! how dare you blindly consume the visual paradise that is Orb World?! I curse thee! I hope you get sucked in by a black hole... how appropriate, wouldn't you say?

P.S.: if your feelings toward my brightly lit nation changes, please contact me asap. Orb World could use a good landscaper.

• Bwahahahaa! Mine is an evil laugh! You shall know me by my given name, Antediluvian, the master sphere of primordial darkness!

If you come to your senses and wish to surrender your children in tribute to my hunger, you may find me in my lair, if you can survive my evil landscaping! It is on the other side of the mini golf course, through the hedge maze of despair, crossing the bridge over the artificial lake, down along the redirected river, at the centre of the replicated Stonehenge!

• Red.

• your succinctness is inspiring. if you find the task fit, you may lead the defense legion of Orb World.

• I'd be clear.

Like wearing a mask over my little orb self :)

• if I had to choose an orb to populate Orb World with, it would definitely be you! loll :)

• Well that's a new one lol

• you high?

• not high. simply unconstrained by the barriers which limit 21st century thought processes. I think you should come to Orb World. 30 day trial period.

• infra-red!

invisible to naked eye!

• awesome. my brain didn't even go there lol.

What Girls Said 7

• I would be the color pink, the hottest color of the whole world

• Pink,

• though I'm not a fan of pink, Orb World is a non-discriminatory regime. you are very welcome!

• blue

• Green:) my favorite color!

• I'd be lilac :)

• nice. the chief executive officer of Orb World approves! lol

• RED :)

• yea... I'm getting the 'red' vibe from you lol

• I was a blue orb when my night elf died.

• my deepest condolences... I know that the death of a night elf can be a rather devastating event...Come to Orb World and forget your troubles! :)

• No I mean literally. My night elf in WoW but I think she would turn white not blue sorry. You should play, it is absolutely beautiful there. Be a night elf!

• I played WoW for three years and I had to quit because it was effecting my college gpa and not to mention my bank account. But yeah being a druid female elf was fantastic, lol. If I were an orb, I would want to be orange or yellow :)